APN Recruitment are currently looking for a Manufacturing Compliance Officer to work in Alcester for a local Engineering company.
Your day to day duties for the Manufacturing Compliance Officer role will include:
• Collaborating with various departments to identify short-term and long-range compliance requirements
• Researching and identifying applicable industry compliance standards
• Developing compliance procedures
• Organise compliance programs to include, timetables, cost estimates and required resources
To be considered for the Manufacturing Compliance Officer, you will need the following experience:
• In-depth knowledge of “Supply of machinery” regulations
• Legal awareness of standards and regulations in the supply of machinery (off highway machinery)
• Ability to translate legal documents into workable procedures
• Degree in engineering or numeric science or simular
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Compliance Officer to join a busy and experienced engineering company, specialising in agricultural machinery.
We are offering:
• Permanent role
• Excellent salary scope dependent upon experience
• Free Parking
• Full time hours
• 28 Days holiday per year
If you are interested in applying to this Manufacturing Compliance Officer for the Engineering and manufacturing company, please click “apply now below.”
We have a full jobs brief if you would like more information on this role please call APN Recruitment.
APN Recruitment Limited
TEL: 01527 757 240