APN Recruitment is looking for a handyman/assembler to work with a family-owned business in Evesham, Worcestershire, building Best-British products to high standards. Full training will be given – we are looking for hard-working and motivated employees who are looking for a career.
Your day to day duties for the handyman/assembler role will include:
· Assembly of Best-British products
· Using hand tools and powered tools to achieve the results
Training will be given if needed in the following areas; increasing your skills set.
· Basic carpentry
· Basic electrics
· Pipe bending
· Kitchen fitting
· Bathroom fitting
We would like to hear from any candidate with ANY of the following skills for this handyman/assembler role
· Previous experience in an assembly role
· Experience using handheld and powered tools
· Have a car/transport due to location
· Be able to work at 7.30 am-5 pm
· Any knowledge of electrics, plumbing, heating etc
Our client is looking for a handyman/assembler to join a busy and experienced manufacturing organisation however they are willing to offer full training for candidates with the relevant skills.
We are offering:
· Career Progression
· Attendance bonus
· Excellent salary scope dependent upon experience
· Free Parking
· Full-time hours
· Permanent position
· 28 Days holiday per year
If you are interested in applying to this handyman/assembly role, please click “apply now” below.
We have full jobs brief if you would like more information on this role please call APN Recruitment.
APN Recruitment Limited
TEL: 01527 757 240