APN Recruitment are currently looking for a Sign Assembler to work for our client in Redditch.
Your day to day duties for the Sign Assembler role will include:
• Using basic hand tools to assemble various items of signage
• Reading technical drawings to assemble items correctly
• Working with a range of materials to include metal and wood
• Supporting other areas of the manufacturing department as required
• Basic wiring of LED’s
• Sticking vinyl lettering onto materials
To be considered for this exciting Sign Assembler role, you will need the following experience:
• Excellent DIY Skills
• High attention to detail
• Good team attitude
• Enjoy working with hand tools
• Enjoy working as part of a team
• Enjoy Art / Building / Making things
Our client is looking for a hardworking and committed Sign Assembler to join their busy team working in Redditch. You will need to prove you are punctual and have good attendance and can work across a rotating shift pattern 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm Finishing at 4pm on a Friday.
We are offering:
• This role is permanent after a 12-week probation period for the right candidate.
• Paying a basic salary of £8.00 per hour with a 15% shift allowance
• Overtime paid at a higher rate.
We have a full jobs brief if you would like more information on this role please call APN Recruitment.
APN Recruitment Limited
TEL: 01527 757 240